The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the key fob remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. Easy, secure and simple to code.
With the encrypted code you switch all the 12- way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Option of 2 or 4 buttons.
- Operating range of up to 200 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- 18mA (typical) at 12 Volts DC supply during transmission
- Battery life of 1.5 years with average use, 3V lithium cell battery
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz